Links

Contact Us

Register
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password
Patches Pet Sitting Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oregon Pet Sitters United Forum Index -> New Pet Sitters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sararose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Patches Pet Sitting Services Reply with quote

Wink Patches Pet Sitting Services begins with a visit to your home to meet you and your pets. We will get all the information we need so that you will feel safe and secure, knowing your pet family is in good hands while your away. We will do much more than provide your pets with food and water. We will spend quality time with your pet family, giving them the exercise and play they need! As a courtesy, we provide additional services, such as bringing in mail and newspapers, watering plants and turning lights on and off. We also provide dog walking services, puppy breaks, day care, doggie field trips, doggie play dates, pet taxis and boarding.

So, if you don't want to leave your pet in a boarding kennel, have limited time to exercise your energetic dog or need a pet taxi to the vet or groomer...give Patches Pet Sitting a try! Happy animals are our intent!

*Services are available for all companion animals...cats, dogs, birds, fish & critters.

Please call Sarah Guichard @ 541-687-1180, 541-914-6288 or visit our website...

We Serve Eugene, Oregon and Surrounding Areas. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oregon Pet Sitters United Forum Index -> New Pet Sitters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: